The Technical Design Lead has four main focuses during production, which are highly inter-dependent:
- The Art Technologies used in the project;
- The art assets creation Process;
- The art assets final technical Quality;
- The Performance of the game.
- Qualification in Hotel Management or I.T. related discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector
- Excellent communicator with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong analytical...
...automotive or similar)
- Good command of the English language, French is a plus
- 1 - 2 years- of professional experience in industrial technical documentation is a plus - Work with the company-s customized database which contains in code all the components of an automobile...
...PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process...
...Basic knowledge of coding (i.e. HTML, XML, Java, Java script, C#, Perl, etc.)
To join the team, you must be comfortable in a technical environment and be able to discuss complex product behaviour/features with customers and possess a demonstrated ability to analyse...
- Degree or certification in a related field with 5+ years of experience in advanced web programming and 2+ years in a leadership role
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5 or more developers
...years of experience on recruitment
* Experience in direct sourcing and head-hunting
* Good understanding of job requirements and technical data
* Licensed to apply different psychometric tools and tests (advantage)
* High knowledge of English (German is an advantage...
What You Must Know
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in a telecom environment working with Linux servers
- Very good English skills - written (excellent), spoken (very good)
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention...
- Able to interact with various types of customers
- Able to do more than just one activity, at the same time
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Offers support for all end users who encounter IT related issues and responds to the...
-An open team player with an interest in continuous improvement and trying to find better ways of doing things
As a Technical Customer Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution,...
...independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
- MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers. We are looking for an...
- French are highly appreciated. - Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
- Help team to master and grow technical skills
- Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design...
- Minimum 1 year of experience in programming and SQL queries;
- Knowledge of the French language at an average level;
- Programming - Basic;
- Windows Applications - Basic;
- Windows Networking - Basic;
- SQL - Intermediate/Advanced;
- Microsoft SQL/Oracle/DB2 - ...
Degree in technical studies (computers, banking, finances, economics etc.)
At least 3 years of experience in Technical Analysis / Solution Design area
At least 7 years of overall experience in Software Development field
Strong knowledge of business process...
...to work in a worldwide, distributed team
-Open to travel
Additional desired skills and behaviours:
-You possess a good mix of technical and business skills
-You are a quick learner, creative and innovative
-You are autonomous, flexible, adaptable and able to...
o Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of new Oracle database
o Enlarge and transfer Managed Services to Cloud infrastructures like AWS and
o Migration from different Oracle versions;
o Creates logical and physical relational...
-Positive -can-do- approach;
-Problem solving and analysis skills;
-Customer service orientation. What will you do-
-Technical Support agents assist end users in day by day operations with specific applications;
-Receive and assess claims according to...
...delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience. The holder of the role is a product specialist, with technical/developer competencies, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. He also uses his...
...processes, particularly up-to-date electronics
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills. Able to describe and understand complex technical issues clearly
- Logical thought processes; also acquisitive and capable of non-leading questioning
- Must be able to...
...knowledge of coding (i.e. HTML, XML, Java, Java script, C#, Perl, etc.)
o Fluent English is mandatory.
Being a Technical Support Engineer allows you to use the full breadth of your technical knowledge and skills. This is not your average technical support...