...university degree in Economics;
previous experience in Financial or Accounting field is required and a similar position is considered... ...Cotrolling Team @Vertiv, Cluj-Napoca.
As the Financial Analyst for our Vertiv business, you will participate to the key...
- Experience in a well-known ERP (e.g. SAP, Navision)
- Knowledge of a financial reporting software (Hyperion / Magnitude)
- A proven track record of 3-4 years of experience in similar role (financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, planning) in a multinational company...
...and competent finance team. You have the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in this field and to build a solid Financial Analyst profile.
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical and synthetic thinking, enhanced with attention to details,...
...requirements and local regulations
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly Management Reports and Financial Statements
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Analyses the...
Candidatul ideal indeplineste urmatoarele cerinte:
- Studii superioare in Finante, Contabilitate sau similar
- 2-4 ani experienta (de preferat intr-o companie multinationala)
- Limba engleza nivel avansat
- Bune abilitati de utilizare a calculatorului (Excel nivel...
...- Strong problem solving & analytical skills;
- Logic approach, ability to deal with numbers.
Joining Michelin Romania as Financial Analyst, you will contribute to the improvement of accounting and financial activities.
- Ensure the quality control over...
...degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· At least one year of experience as a financial analyst or any relevant experience in finance field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Good level of English language (at least B2...
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in financial area, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around... ...extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking a Junior Financial Analyst to join us.
Ideal Candidate should have
...computer literacy - ability to use Microsoft suite of packages and operating systems
- Oracle experience - advantage
- 3+ years Financial accounting and reporting experience within industry (preferably software or IT)
- Prior experience in a complex multi-national and...
...English language skills;
* Very good understanding of FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) processes;
* Advanced user of Microsoft... ...environment.
* Provide direction and guidance to decision support analysts and directly work through complex requirements;
Junior Financial Analyst - IC1 -CSM FP&A
Brief Job Description:
Financial support to Cloud CSM and Renewals business through financial analysis,
Provide support to the development of regular reporting for Cloud KPI analyses, specifically concerned...
...Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding...
...analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The Business Analyst-Financial Systems Support role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin-s Financial Shared...
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a financial analysis capacity;
- Advanced user of Excel, capable of working with large data sets;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- High ownership...
- Preferred 2-4 years- experience as a financial analyst in a multinational company or in financial audit. Exposure to international accounting like US GAAP, SOX and IFRS is appreciated. If you don-t think you fit this requirement, but if you consider...
...Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Controlling or Finance;
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and reporting;
- Very good knowledge of financial management and accounting topics;
- MS Excel proficiency;