...products can be found here:
Execute complex test cases, design and write test plans for important software features and maintain up to date documentation related to it;
Take ownership over customer specific escalations
Designs, develops and executes tests for software products. Designs and develops unit tests, functional tests and black box testing for software products and related hardware systems under development. Responsible for defect submission, tracking, resolution...
- Software development, testing and support with experience in hands-on Test Automation
- SQL knowledge
- Strong experience in software release, models, lifecycles and methodologies with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
- Web service automation tools such as...
As a QA Engineer in IxChariot team you will be testing our application traffic... ...degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience
~2+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software tester
- Proven knowledge in test automation frameworks
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Embedded systems hardware architecture knowledge
Experience in software testing;
Knowledge of non-functional testing approaches;
Nice to have: PHP my admin, PHP Storm, Eclipse, Jira... ...;
University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
A good team player and a problem solver with...
- 1+ years of experience in software development or testing automation;
- Good knowledge of and proven experience in testing with Selenium;
- Basic knowledge in Java programming (Java SE);
- Strong written communications, especially related to articulating...
...looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our R&D group-s QA team.
The successful candidate will play a significant... ...requirements:
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a software tester, with large communication systems - Mandatory
...architecture enables UiPath products to easily fit within global IT environments and comply with all security requirements.
UiPath software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users. Their customers include BBC, Delta, AXA and many other Fortune...
- Studies: Econometrics, Information Technology
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
- Excellent attention to details;...
- University degree (technical / economical profile);
- Experience in using MicroFocus LoadRunner is a plus;
- Experience in using JMeter is a plus;
- Functional testing experience - 1 year is a must;
- PC Knowledge - SQL, Oracle, etc is a plus;
-Bachelor-s degree(technical or economical profile);
-Experience with databases;
-At least 1 year of experience with functional manual testing;
-Fluency in English, both oral and written;
-Key strengths: analytical skills, attention to details, diligence, excellent ...
You are a great fit if you have:
* Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements;
* Understanding of software architecture and design
* Proficient with browser debug tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools)
* Knowledge of automated API...
...prioritize workload to effectively meet deadlines
- Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system... ...support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development areas.
...diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications...
...for the backend.
Participate in design and code reviews;
Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
Develop high quality Server and Client software; Position Requirements:
Knowledge of Web...
...Requisition Id : 113587
Multi Location Job :
Position Summary: SW Test Engineer
The Test Engineer will be part of a team responsible for testing software on embedded automotive infotainment systems (ENG.7)
Review Software specifications...
...are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
THE ROLE - BACKGROUND
Our QA/Testing team provide assurance that our applications and system architecture meet the set requirements including in many cases...
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools;
- Scripting/Object Oriented programming knowledge;
- ISTQB Software Testing certification;
- Agile and/or DevOps terminology - Involvement in the functional specifications of the new features;