This role will be great for those people how finished a technical/computer science university and are not interested in working as a programmer.
Technical background is a real plus; -
Proven working experience in technical writing of...
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
The Technical Support Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
Follow support process/cases through CRM system.
Work in lab to re-produce field issues and for self-training.
...Willingness to travel
- Banking and IT Background- nice to have - Implementing solutions for our clients performing both functional and technical roles
Areas of expertise:
Data Warehouse, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting
Multichannel CRM, Internet...
...Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a .NET Technical Lead.
In this role, in our partner-s company, you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation...
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
- Help team to master and grow technical skills
- Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design...
...Small products (Micro UPS, IT Channel, Avocent, DC Power, Integrated Racks & Solutions)
Provide assistance to Sales/Field Agents on technical issues relating to Vertiv products (mainly Small systems defined above)
Identifies and escalates Severity one incidents and work...
...PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process...
Graduated Energetic, Automation, Electrotechnic/Power Faculty;
Good technical knowledge;
Collaboration with local and international contacts; ability to communicate;
English - advance; German represents an advantage;
Min. 3 years of relevant experience in the energy...
...Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of previous software technical support experience in a helpdesk environment is preferred;
- Being able to use a...
5+ years of experience in software development industry
Strong written communications, especially related to articulating technical specifications
Analyze, design, customize and document the implementation of business processes and business rules
Support business analysis...
Why should you join us-
We are looking for a security technical consultant aiming at bridging the business to IT gaps and who is oriented at providing high client value services and expertise.
What we’re looking for-
5+ years of professional experience...
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ skills; C#
- Basic knowledge of at least one relational database (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase), technical skills on Windows
- Basic knowledge of Web Servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.), Java applications is a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft...
...running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK we are looking for a professional Technical Product Owner to lead the company-s efforts to develop roadmap and implement Support custom solutions.
The role entails...
- Bachelor-s Degree in Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Business, Management
- Experience: min 3 years of technical support is preferred
- Fluency in Romanian, Hungarian and English
- Previous Call-Centre experience desirable
- Third level qualification...
Experience as Technical Team Lead;
Strong Software Development background;
Strong OOP design knowledge and experience;
Track record of designing scalable and reusable solution architectures;
Strong knowledge of .NET (C#)...
- Work experience in market and competitor profiling
- Fair understanding of prevalent high-level technical concepts and architectures
- Experience in a Customer Success-driven environmen Starting from day one you will familiarize yourself...
...delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience. The holder of the role is a product specialist, with technical/developer competencies, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. He also uses his...
The Senior Technical Writer researches, plans, schedules and produces technical documentation in various electronic formats for a global audience. This individual works with minimal supervision as a contributing member of the international Technical Communications...