...Minimum 1-2 years of experience in engineering practice, or equivalent time calling on engineering firms in an engineering sales/technical capacity.
Solid knowledge of materials resistance and engineering reasoning; ability to read, understand and create technical building...
- Degree in Computer Science or informatics
- >5 years working experience in functional and/or technical design and programming of custom technology applications (Java, .NET, C/C++)
University degree in Sociology, HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
Previous technical recruitment experience - at least 1 year;
Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office;
Initiative, creativity and responsibility;
...for a company that provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business subject or equivalent business experience is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in problem analysis...
Faculty of Civil Engineering, no graduation necessary;
At least 1 year experience in technical drawing;
Familiarity with 3 D modeling tools;
Ability to meet deadlines and work as a team player;
Determined person to learn and develop;
Languages: English (B 1);
- Bachelor-s Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience in customer technical support, project engineering, service experience with MES Products (DynAMo Operations suite, Production accounting and Reconciliation and production planning & scheduling)
- Excellent communication...
...and of all stages of a purchasing process;
- Knowledge of purchasing techniques (resourcing, make or buy, etc.);
- Specialist of technical negotiation skill directly link to technical product and manufacturing process;
- Knowledge of bought products/services;
...responsible and proactive
- Self starter; capable of working independently, confident in your ability to learn new - skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
What you will do:
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks within the organisation
- Install and...
- At least 2 years of experience as a product owner/ system analyst;
- Proven experience in writing specification documents;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles ;
- Bachelor-s/Master-s degree in a relevant field;
- Excellent organizational and...
The Technical Support Analyst offers second level of support for all GNS services to all internal users. He/she is responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests.
- College diploma in IT or equivalent prior experience.
Basic OOP and Java programming language knowledge
Basic Database, SQL, Linux knowledge
Basic Shell Scripting would be a plus
Very good prioritization skills
Problem solving approach, quick learner
Execution & discipline: maintains a clear focus and sees action through...
-Animations in Spine 2D
-Expert level in Photoshop
-Strong knowledge in Adobe After Effect
-3D software knowledge is a plus
-Illustration capabilities is a plus
-Strong ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and prioritize
-English at a...
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based...
- Bachelor-s degree or higher in Technical Engineering, Telecommunications, Marketing or computing fields. However, other applications will be evaluated if you demonstrate advanced knowledge of development in web environments.
...Ticketing systems (Remedy, HP-SM, JIRA) is a plus
- Experience in working in distributed international teams is a plus As a Junior Technical Analyst, you help monitor and support the maintenance of the CEE Mobile Banking Application optimized and consistent with the...
- Higher technical studies
- General knowledge of automobiles
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Beginner level of French (A2)
- Very good communication skills
- Synthesis and organizational skills - Creating new generic parts and parts links in client databases...
- University degree (Technical field could be a plus)
- French language (min. A2 level is required)
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and within a team
The Technical Design Lead has four main focuses during production, which are highly inter-dependent:
- The Art Technologies used in the project;
- The art assets creation Process;
- The art assets final technical Quality;
- The Performance of the game.
- 0-2 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation
- Background (education or work experience) in programming, technical support and/or engineering
- Knowledge of authoring tools and style guides...
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
- Help team to master and grow technical skills
- Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design...