This position is responsible for controlling Oracle's PRCP (Prod. Release and Change) processes within GSL. Controlling Service spares in regards to part dispositions and set up within the Agile and Oracle GSI systems, as well as part substitutions. Responsible for generating...
...in Supply Chain Planning
- Understanding of field service operations in a high technology environment
- Previous experience of Oracle's Value Chain Planning tools (Demantra, Spares Parts Planning and Inventory Optimization) is desirable
- Previous experience in Oracle...
...will be a plus;
Previous knowledge of working with various reporting tools or database solutions is a plus
Previous knowledge of Oracle applications is a plus;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively and calmly;
- High comfort level and learning curve for applications and analytical tools
Represents a Plus:
EMEA Human Resources
...person will focus his/her work on developing tools and business intelligence reports to support different lines of business within Oracle.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures and to gain technical exposure...
...geographical knowledge required for matching engineer to on-site tasks.
- Has understanding of Logistics customs freight rules and Oracle Logistics parts ordering tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French or German
- Able to...
I. Experience: 0-6 months in similar positions
II. Education: University degree
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in any other European country is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and very detail...
...modifies and updates administrative methodologies, practices and procedures
- Communication to and education of employees regarding Oracle-s global HR policies, processes, and systems
- Supports HR managers, Line managers and employees with regards to HR admin...
- Excellent time management and organization skills
1. Conduct daily outbound calls to inform members that their existing Oracle Academy memberships are expiring
2. Assist members with creating a new Oracle Academy membership by offering support and...
Role Overview As a member of Oracle's Support Organization, you will be responsible for answering inbound customer calls and emails as it pertains to their support renewals. Following up on a subset of renewals in varying sized and customers in an assigned manner. You...
Junior Financial Analyst - IC1 -CSM FP&A
Brief Job Description:
Financial support to Cloud CSM and Renewals business through financial analysis,
Provide support to the development of regular reporting for Cloud KPI analyses, specifically concerned...
Understands priorities and can organize his/her time accordingly
Computer skills (. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Oracle applications)
Influencing and negotiation abilities
Ability to work in teams and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver...
- Ability to make clear decisions and deal with stressful situations You will provide Level 1 IT support to the Oracle employees, involving resolution of complex incidents, quality assurance and customer escalations.
...engineering, computer science, business, social sciences, foreign languages or the law, there are plenty of opportunities waiting for you at Oracle Summer School!
From August 20 to September 14, Oracle Romania is opening its doors to senior students (final year Bachelor-s...
Contractor position - 1 year contract with extension
Junior Digital Marketer
The Digital Marketer supports the EMEA Oracle Digital Demand Generation team in achieving its business goals. Position operates across various EMEA countries.
...participate in marketing events General Description
Partner Cloud Center of Excellence has a mission to accelerate the skills within the Oracle partner Ecosystem required to undertake Cloud & Digital transformation. Through the Center of Excellence, partners can...
...Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
Demonstrated knowledge of software sales
Experience within Oracle or other large software company is desirable
Good technology understanding especially Oracle tech stack and Analytics
- Qualification in Hotel Management or related discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector
- Database knowledge
- Internet troubleshooting skills
- knowledge of Windows 7/8/10
- Excellent communicator with strong time management and...
...selling skills background
- Experience in using online applications for administrative/ operational processes (previous usage of Oracle tools preferred)
- Outstanding negotiation & selling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills...
Oracle University (-OU-) is one of the largest technology training providers in the world and a global leader in providing technology and services to enable learning. OU trains over 900,000 Global students annually and offers 600+ classes per week in...