...future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Technical Support Agent - German to join our team in Bucharest , București (RO-B) , Romania (RO) .
...Bachelor’s degree, degree in Finance is considered in advantage
Min years of experience: entry to mid level
Languages: Polish or German (medium) and advanced English
Domain experience: Customer Service
Accounting & Reporting
Change & Improvement Management...
...how the data are exported to the other systems;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German advanced, English medium;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate...
- Advanced level of German
- Medium/Advanced level of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills Out of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Request price offers (RFQ) and run CFTs according to...
3.very good knowledge of accounting standards,
4.very good level of French/German Language written and spoken,
5.proficient with the Microsoft office suite(execellent computer skills),
6.SAP and English Language...
3 or more years of experience as engineer, 2nd or 3rd level or second level support in workplace / printing environment
Fluent German and fluent English including the ability to explain complex issues in both languages.
Completed university studies or equivalent...
English and German Proficiency
Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
...approaches and innovative solutions;
-High availability to travel abroad as the majority of work will be based on client sites;
-We offer a 6 months Internship for IT/ Economics students with excellent opportunities for long-term collaboration and quick...
...challenging and entertaining job- You want to work in a multinational company but lack of experience stop you- Do you speak fluently German- We invite you to apply for this job.
Key skills are:
- excellent GERMAN language, both speaking and writing
- Very good Excel knowledge (VLOOKUP, functions, graphics);
- Familiar with PowerPoint and Word functions;
- Advanced German
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed...
...developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
At least 1 year experience in working with German speakers;
Experience in order management or IT Helpdesk could be considered an advantage;
Experience in working in an...
Advanced level of German & English
Keen to take ownership responsibility
Proactive in solving day to day issues
Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
Good communication and development skills
Good all round Excel skills...
- Fluent German (reading/writing/speaking), good English
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas: Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level; UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration...
...years and SAP knowledge is an advantage
-Very good knowledge of international accounting standards
-Good command of English and German language
-Open personality, customer orientated behaviour, proactive attitude
-Analytical thinking to be able to identify and spot...
...customer-s businesses and drivers
- Proficient with computer based business software/automation tools
- Advanced English and medium German language
- Complete responsibility of overall handling and technical validation for Simple/Complex Orders for gas related...
- Good German skills
- Experience with SQL database
- Strong collaboration skills
- Documentation and communication skills, self-driven, independent
- Analytical skills to be able to translate from requirements and use cases to detailed test cases
- Testing and...
- Ideally you will be educated to secondary level education.
- Have business level English and one more language from: German, Dutch.
- Can work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed.
- Have an ability to...
...with state-of-the-art technologies in a multi-cultural environment. Wir warten auf dich!
What you must have:
- Fluency in German & English (both written and verbal);
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Strong communication...
Providing an exceptional customer experience through an eye for detail and focus on solutions
Advanced level of German & English
Experience with Contact Center / Help desk ticketing/communication technology platforms [e.g.,...
Requirements / Skills
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- IT helpdesk experience
- English and German fluency
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving attitude and team player
- User Support for all IT related issues...